Monday, February 9, 2009

Martin Luther King JR Assignment.

Hi, I'm writing about Martin Luther King Jr.
This is the assignment. <---> This is my teacher's blog.
-How did Martin Luther King, Jr.'s words make you feel?
-Why did they make you feel this way?
-What did you feel about the students' presentation?
-How can you apply some of his ideas to your own life?


Martin Luther King Jr's words were very strong and gripping. They made me feel very strong and able to do anything. He made me think of freedom and freedom to slaves. He didn't fight with gun and cannons, but instead he decided to fight with words. I feel that the students learned a lot from making a presentation about Martin Luther King Jr. and that the world would be much more peaceful place if instead of fighting with guns and weapons, and fight with words and wisdom. They chose a very interesting type of video style. They chose black & white background as if they were there a long time ago. Racism is still here, but he tried to make a difference about it and he did.

These are some sites I got information on.
Wikipedia.
Martin Luther King Jr.'s Day.
Infoplease.
The Student's Presentation.
Martin Luther King Jr.'s Speech.
A Video of a Part of His Speech.

Thanks for reading, Jamesss

0 replies.:

Post a Comment

Unfortunately, I did not make this Template. However, I also improved the template. :)