Sunday, January 18, 2009

How to Apply a Template.

Okay. Since some people don't know how to apply a template, this is the procedure( that i use at least).

Step 1: Get the code from a site or me. :) (Click HERE for a template site.(Credits to Stan)

Step 2: Copy the ENTIRE code, don't miss even a tiny bit of code, since it may effect your whole template.

Step 3: Sign in, open up your blog and then click on Customization. ( Top Right Corner )

Step 4: Go to Layout, then click on Edit HTML.

Step 5: Delete the ENTIRE old code, then paste your new code on it.

Step 6: Preview the template to see if it works, then save your template.

****Check if you can post a comment.

Done.

6 replies.:

Russell said...

sick template and nice colors

yusuf .o history said...

nice template it awesome

Unknown said...

Hey james, where did you get the code for this template, I want one like it.

Chelsea said...

dont get it its hard i need you to help me next time were in the lab!!!

Chelsea said...

nevermind james it worked thankyou i did it by myself :P:)

James said...

No probelm.
:)

Post a Comment

Unfortunately, I did not make this Template. However, I also improved the template. :)