Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Assignment #4

Peer#1: My Cool Pal Dillon.

Dillon has made some very good points about 2109. He said that the world would be at a near end. It may even already be at its end when we reach 2109. He stated, "By then, the jobs losses would reduce the majority of the country's population to beggary, and the municipal governments would be bankrupt. " He said some very good supporting details as well." I believe this answer because by the time we reach 2109, there will be probably a raise of a few billion people and the population, as Dillon stated, the lack of jobs will result in many people living in poverty.

I also hope for the best about global warming and the icecaps, and Barack Obama's plan to help save the environment. Overall, Dillon made a awesome job on his report of 2109 and used very strong and complex words.

Peer#2:My Awesome Friend Russell.

Russell's Assignment was very intriguing to me. Instead of saying the flaws of 2109 and the negative side, Russell saw some good in 2109. He stated, "I also think that all the wars will be over and that the poverty in other countries will end and the biggest thing is that everone will get health benefits so that the world will be more healthy." This answer is very positive about the year 2109. Russell looked at the good side of the year 2109. War outbreaks would happen rarer and conflicts would be resolved early. Our health would be better too thanks to the medicine advancements. As Russell stated again, technology will probably take over our everyday lives, making everything easier.
I'm trusting that Mr. Obama will help fix the recession, since I believe this job however hard it can be, can be done by Obama. Russell's Report was amazing, looking on the good side of 2109. I never thought there was a good side and i only looked into the negatives. Russell wrote an impressive paragraph using great words.

Peer#3: My Awesome Classmate Marsha.

Marsha talks about Canada and its resources being used in a great manner. She stated, "Since Canada have lots of free spaces, there will be lots of people from around the world that moves to Canada, which increases the population." This is entirely true, Canada is a very empty country when you think about it. We may have a lot of land, but we don't have that much people living IN that land. As Marsha stated, racism will be much, MUCH more rarer in the later years, the fact that Obama is the first Black president of the United States just supports this fact. Technology will be much more advanced, and as Marsha stated, there will probably actually by modern day robots.
If we don't start recycling, we might start to slowly gain more and more pollution resulting in Global Warming and a lot more Landfills. Marsha did an awesome job on her assignment and she used some very awesome terms.

5 replies.:

Jordie said...

What about your awsome peer Jordie :(

Anonymous said...

hi, I wanted to find a template from your advice but when I wanted to save the ones i find, the screen said this--"Widgets are about to be deleted
Please confirm that the following widgets should be deleted. All the widgets' configuration data will be lost.

* Followers2
* BlogArchive2
* Profile2"
Does that mean some of my files are to be deleted if I have that template? And what are widgets? Reply quickly because nobody looks on my blog if I have a boring template.

Thanks!

James said...

-Jordie
Too bad Jordie. I'm sorry. I sort of picked the first couple i saw. :(

-Grace
Widgets are nothing much to worry about. You can add them back easily after wards. Just do it. :)


Jamesssssss

Shauna Pollock said...

James,

This is an EXCEPTIONAL entry. I'll be linking to it from my blog! Well done!

Shauna Pollock said...

This is phenomonal, James. I think you're just being modest.

Post a Comment

Unfortunately, I did not make this Template. However, I also improved the template. :)